THE SADDLEBACK LEATHER INDIANA SATCHEL
Made with rugged full grain leather, the satchel interior dimensions measure 9 3/4" H x 10" W x 2 ¾" D. This simple design features an exterior back pocket, 2 interior pockets that are perfect for carrying a tablet, phone, wallet, books or keys, and a detachable shoulder strap with a detachable pad.
QUALITY FROM BEGINNING TO END
1. THE BEST PEOPLE - The quality of our leather satchel is only as good as the people that make them. That's why we hire the best sewers, leather workers, and quality control folks we can find and pay them well so they don't leave.
2. TANNING PROCESS - Saddleback only uses premium Chrome Tanned leather from reputable, environmentally friendly tanneries in Old Mexico.
3. THE LEATHER - We use the best, most expensive, rugged, full grain cow leather. The leather will soften with use and develop a beautiful patina over time. We cut the nasty looking marks out and throw them away. The cool or insignificant marks we leave. Because of natural oils, shade may vary. Logo may vary from what is shown.
4. MARINE GRADE POLYESTER THREAD - Our thread quality cannot be emphasized enough. UV and saltwater resistant, you'll find the same thread used in boat sails.
5. NO BREAKABLE PARTS - You will not find snaps, magnets, zippers, Velcro or wheels, that all eventually break, on our leather designs.
6. 100 YEAR WARRANTY - We built this satchel to last AT LEAST 100 years. All our designs are field-tested to handle angry crocodiles, stampeding elephants, your daily morning commute, and small children. Whether your adventure takes you across the Serengeti, or uptown on the A train at rush hour, we've got you covered. If this leather satchel goes before you do, we'll fix it or replace it for free under our 100 Year Warranty. Heck, have your great grandchildren talk to us and we'll take care of them too. Only for 100 years, though. They'll fight over it when you're dead.