Constructed of water-resistant 1050-denier nylon, the rush backpack will go the distance. We use self-repairing YKK nylon coil zippers throughout and our high-impact plastic side release buckles, tri-glide fasteners, and other hardware are not affected by differences in climate. Metal grommets and zipper sliders are coated to match the pack and for resistance to corrosion. The features, materials, and design of the RUSH 12 Backpack make it a superior value. 5.11 Tactical packs are in use by Law Enforcement, First Responder, and Military units and other demanding professionals around the world. Imported.
Features & Highlights
- Quite simply the best tactical backpack on the market. Features a roomy main storage area, dual zipping side pockets and a stuff-it pocket with integrated draw cord
- Has a reinforced grab-and-go handle, hydration pocket, zippered fleece-lined eyewear pocket and wrap-around MOLLE/SlickStick web platform
- Also has three mesh admin compartments, zippered side water bottle pocket and a hook and loop area for nametape and flag patches
- Made from durable 1050D nylon with a water-repellant coating and has two external compression straps and a contoured yoke shoulder strap system
- 2275 cubic inch / 37 liter total capacity with Twin drainage grommets, self-repairing YKK® zippers and glove-friendly pull tabs. READ MORE BELOW
|Item Weight:||3 pounds|
|Item Size:||20 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.98 x 2.91 x 2.91 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by 5.11 Outdoor, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.